Cybex 770T Commercial Grade Treadmill
770T: BEST IN CLASS
This is not your run-of-the-mill treadmill. This is a breakthrough design to encourage serious and casual fitness athletes alike to rediscover the simple joys of running, jogging, and walking. The Cybex 770T offers better stability, greater comfort, and more entertainment options than any treadmill in our history. Enjoy the ride.
Optional embedded HD entertainment and media platform with Cybex Go and E3 View
CardioTouch™ touchscreen displays allow users to easily set up a workout, charge an iPod® or iPhone®, scroll through songs and more
IS3 Intelligent Suspension System designed after the best running shoe to cushion shock on every step
EXCEPTIONAL TREADMILL EXPERIENCE
This is not your run-of-the-mill treadmill. The 770T Treadmill is a breakthrough machine that offers better durability, stability, and greater comfort. Our 700-series cardio equipment offers more entertainment options than any equipment in our history, giving your members the workout experiences they look for. Made of top-grade US steel, the 770T is built to stand up to the most demanding environments and challenging workouts.
770T is the first treadmill to incorporate our patented ARMZ stabilizers to provide an added level of safety and a feeling of confidence.
At the heart of the 770T is the IS3 Intelligent Suspension System, the result of extensive research conducted by the Cybex Research Institute. The 770T’s deck is soft at landing, firm in the middle and rigid at toe-off to precisely match the body mechanics of running. As a result, runners will experience a smooth, comfortable ride with minimal stress, impact and shock.
A low step up height makes it easily accessible to all treadmill users.
CybexGO™ is an optional Netpulse-enabled digital media and fitness platform designed to provide users with an improved exercise experience, offering virtual workout environments, live HDTV, on-demand content and asset management features.
With high definition display, the optional E3 View HD monitor offers three distinct viewing modes, Exercise, Entertainment or Escape, that deliver the precise content wanted on a 15.6” embedded widescreen display.
The CardioTouch™ touch screen display offers a single command center for every exercise program and entertainment control. Your members can easily set up a workout, charge an iPod® or iPhone®, scroll through playlists, albums, artists, podcasts, and more.
An adjustable, dual-speed fan keeps users cool during the most heated workouts, and longer workouts mean better results. Better results = happier members.
The 770T’s CardioTouch allows users to set a Time, Distance, or Calorie goal for their workout. Your members will enjoy reaching their goals and Personal Trainers will appreciate being able to constantly set new goals for clients.
IPOD & IPHONE COMPATIBLE
The 770T comes standard with full iPod and iPhone integration so users can manage their playlists, or watch videos on the optional Personal Entertainment Monitor while their battery gets charged.
HEART RATE MONITORING
Heart rate can be monitored from either the contact grips or hands free from a wireless heart rate transmitter. See it at a glance with a multi-colored LED that displays a different color for specific target heart rate zones.
Why stick with silver grey when there are five standard colors (white, black, platinum sparkle, metaltone gold, black chrome) to choose from? Or ... select from over 180 custom colors to match any decor. Only Cybex offers color customization in CV and strength equipment.
Knows whether you are there or not and will stop the belt after the pre-selected waiting period helping to keep users safe. P.S. Don't forget to use the Safety Lanyard.
- Product Number: 770T-CT
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12.4 mph
- 0.8 - 20 km/h
- Elevation Range: 0% - 15%
- Running Area
- (L x W): 60 x 22 in
- 152 x 56 cm
- (L x W): 82 x 34 in
- 208 x 86 cm
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (182 kg)
- Machine Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Step-up Height: 8.5" (21.5 cm)
- Power: 100V
- 208V -220V
- Motor: 5 HP Peak AC motor and 1000lbs thrust incline motor
- Handrails: Standard Handrails with patented CYBEX ARMZ
- Display: 8x15 LED display of profile with LED readout of speed, incline, time, distance, calories, calories/hr, METs, Watts, Pace, Heart Rate
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, 9 programs with Time, Distance or Calorie Goal, 6 Military tests, 1-mile fitness test and Gerkin Protocol
- Convenience features: Speed and Incline controls located on cross bar, Two large water bottle holders, magazine rack and a utility tray.
- Personal Cooling Fan: YES
- Personal Entertainment Monitor: Optional
- Made for iPod/iPhone: YES
- Embedded wireless audio receiver: Optional
- Integrated AV controls: Optional, Integrated AV controls with dedicated volume and channel/track buttons. Onscreen closed captioning, mute, pause, and last channel buttons
- Connectivity: Made for iPod, Works with iPhone
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Includes Contact and Wireless capability. Multi-color heart shaped LED provides color coded feedback of heart rate.
- Compliance: FCC, ETL listed to UL1647, EN, CE, ASTM, CSA
- Safety: Permanently attached lanyard with removable key
- Safety Sentry: YES
- Colors: Five standard colors (white, black, platinum sparkle, metaltone gold, black chrome) or select from over 180 custom colors
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Dutch
- 10 yr - frame
- 5 yr - motor
- 5 yr - parts
- 2 yr - labor
- 1 yr - deck/belt.
- Touchscreen: 3 yr - parts
- Touchscreen: 1 yr - labor
Due to the difference in individual monitor settings these samples may not accurately reflect true colors. Custom or non-production colors should be accompanied by a serial number for color verification when placing an order. If you have any questions, or to obtain samples of the above please contact Fitness Market Commercial Sales Operations at 502-327-2800.
Custom Color & Logo Options: