Physiostep LTD Light Commercial Recumbent Elliptical Cross Trainer
The PhysioStep LTD provides an easy & effective total
body cardio workout. The recumbent sitting position combines stability with the
smooth and natural feel of an elliptical. The unique, ascending arm motion
provides bilinear resistance with ergonomic, rotating hand grips. Users will
enjoy the quick release lever that allows for hand positioning at any angle.
Other features include a low profile walk – through
design and fully adjustable arms, seat, and seat back accommodate a
wide range of users.
The PhysioStep LTD is designed for light
commercial or home use. It uses AC Power and will automatically shut off after
15 minutes of inactivity. The LCD display provides all your workout information
in a clear and easy to read format. The PhysioStep LTD is designed to benefit a
wide range of users from the physically fit to the physically challenged.
• Resistance System: Electro-Magnetic Drive System
Resistance Levels: 16
• True Recumbent Elliptical Stride : Yes
System: Ascending motion with ergonomic, fully adjustable rotating handles,
Synchronized Motion with the legs
• Seat Rail:
Extruded Aluminum with indexed adjustments – 15 positions
• Heart Rate:
Contact heart rate
• Pedals: Oversized Pedal platforms with sure-grip diamond plate texture & foot straps
AC Power – 110V.
• Light Commercial Quality
• Compact Dimensions: 66 in L
x 21 in W x 51 in H
• Unit Weight: 185 lbs
• Maximum: 325 lbs
• Display: High Resolution Backlit Blue LCD Display
• Programs: 18 programs ; Programs include: Manual Program, 6
Preset Programs, Body Fat Program, Heart Rate Control Programs, User Setting
Programs, WATTS Control Program, and 1Pulse Recovery Program.
• Feedback: Speed, Time, Distance, Pulse, RPM, Watts,
Calories, Workout Levels “16”
• Heart Rate: Contact heart rate
• Frame: Lifetime
• Mechanical Parts: 3 Years
• Electronic Parts: 3 Years
• Labor: 1 Year