Spirit Fitness AB900 Air Bike
The AB900 is a classic design of a classic modality. With its dynamic, air-driven resistance system, this air bike is a powerful tool for all types of training situations — from low RPM, low load rehabilitation to high performance, high Watt output interval training. Resistance matches the user’s effort and accommodates upper-body only and total body exercise. The compact design allows the AB900 to be placed anywhere in a facility for easy programming integration.
- Full Body Workout: Air-driven resistance delivers a simultaneous upper and lower-body challenge allowing the user to emphasize pushing and pulling or experience a total-body workout.
- Sturdy Design: Highly durable to accommodate even the most challenging high intensity interval workouts.
- Fan Resistance: Standard, integrated windscreen to prevent blowback for user comfort.
- Easy-to-use quick mode buttons with simple control keypad, LCD displays all important information
- Commercial grade 1/8” chain drive system operates as a fixed gear (direct drive) and is extremely durable and reliable
- Unlimited air-driven resistance delivers a simultaneous upper and lower-body challenge
- All Spirit Fitness bikes are built with extra-heavy-gauge steel tubing to give them a stable base, and use high-quality bearings rather than bushings to ensure a longer life and smoother cycling action
- Our fitness bikes not only allow up and down seat adjustment , but they also feature a fore/aft adjustment for the perfect fit
- Wide, low profile pedals are anti-skid with dual sided molded pegs for an excellent grip
- Large round foot pegs are knurled for better grip, allows user to rest their feet during targeted upper-body workouts
- There are transport wheels integrated into the front frame support tube for ease of repositioning - simply lift and tilt the back end to roll the unit to your desired location
- Connects via Bluetooth to the free Spirit Fit App to track and record your workouts
- Console: Performance designed console is easy-to-read and use
- Console Feedback: Inverval, Target Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Heart Rate
- Modes: Quick Start, Target Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Target Heart Rate, Interval 20-10, Interval 10-20, Inverval Custom
- Heart Rate: Telemetric (Heart Rate Strap Not Included)
- Bluetooth: Spirit Fit App
- Resistance: 27", 9-Blade Fan, Unlimited Resistance
- Drive Train: 1/8" Chain
- Power: Cordless, 4 AA Batteries Required
- Seat: Cushioned, Performance Design
- Foot Pedals: Flat, Platform-Style w/ Anti-Skid Design
- Footrests: Round, Knurled
- Seat Adjustments:Up/Down Locking Pop-pin, Fore/Aft Lever Lock
- Leveler Feet:Large, Rubber
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Unique Features: Standard Integrated Windscreen
- Certifications: CE (EN957 SB-Class), FCC
- Dimensions: 48 X 26 X 50 in
- Product Weight: 119 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Frame: 5 Year
- Electronics: 2 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Labor: 1 Years
Click Below for More Information